Friday, November 3, 2017

Fly High, Angel! For QKR Stampede

It's FRIDAAAAAY!   And, it's time for a new challenge at the QKR Stampede Challenge blog.  This week, our optional theme is "Angels", or you can always enter an 'Anything Goes' project.

If you know me at all, you know I love dogs.  I colored my card this week to resemble my British Golden Retriever.  I'm not sure she's an angel, but...


This card uses Angel Dog (ES-digi14701) and Flyin' High (Q-digi20005).

I colored Angel Dog with Copic markers.  The dies used to cut it out are from Stampendous.  The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.   The blush ribbon is from Close To My Heart, as is all the card stock. 

I hope you join us this week at QKR Stampede challenge blog for our optional 'angel' challenge.  I'd love to see what you make, and we've got great digis you can win!  

2 comments:

  1. Julie your card is adorable. Love the paw punch with that card. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love his wings. I also like the Silhouette paws. It's nice to see another Silhouette Studio card maker.

    ReplyDelete