Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Birthday Wishes -- Outlawz Monthly Progressive Challenge

I'm trying to play along with the Outlawz Monthly Progressive Challenge.  I really like this month's image called Wild Rose from Beccy's Place.  



I colored the Wild Rose image with Copic markers.  I didn't plan to fussy cut it, but a blop if ink made me do it, LOL.  

The sentiment is from Power Poppy.  The digital background paper is from MHKDesigns. The stitched oval die is from Die-namics. 

See you at The Outlawz!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Outlawz Progressive Freebie -- February
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog -- ATG (optional twist real stamp - Birthday Wish is acrylic)
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- pink or red
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Julie, this is beautiful. Love your color choice. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very beautiful Julie and look at the winners post from scrapbookstampsociety ch

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes those little "accidents" turn out for the best! This is really stunning fussy cut against the black. Thanks for playing over at the Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete