Monday, February 19, 2018

I Woof You! for the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

It's time for some mid-month inspiration over at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  This month's optional theme is the color red.  Our guest sponsors this month are Ike's Art and Pattie's Creations

I had the great fun of working with this image from Ike's Art, Puppy Love:

I colored Puppy Love with Copic markers, computer generating the sentiment in the middle of the heart.  This was my husband's Valentine's Day card from our Golden Retriever, Gracie.  She is very blonde, so I made this a light colored Golden. Here she is, sending you valentine wishes.



The red background paper on this is a digital paper from Imagine That! Digistamp.  I created the heart shaped card using dies from Top Dog Dies (no longer in business).  The paw print brad is from Paper Wishes.

Red.  It's such a good color for Valentine's day, but it's also a great color for our cold, white and gray winter months.  I like bright, happy colors this time of year!

I hope you find time to join us yet this month at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  This challenge goes until March 4.  You can enter the optional 'red' challenge, or anything positive or inspirational that you'd like. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Pink or red
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Julie, this is adorable and it definitely does look like your Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog cards are my favorite. I love the shape of this one and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful card and your real dog is such a sweetie. I am glad that she sends cards to her 'dad'. Marvelous :-D
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete